All dogs that are unleashed from the American Bully breed are growing in popularity. In fact, it seems that the vast majority of expert keepers want to have a dog of this family today. But you have surely wondered … Is it a Pitbull or a bulldog? Are they aggressive?
This confusion is understandable because nowadays many variations have emerged: Exotic, XL, XXL, and a long etcetera.
But in short. What does that mean? With just one look we will help you to meet the majestic American Bully XXL.
How Much Does an American XXL Bully Cost?
The answer to this question is not that simple.
The first couple of things to ask yourself is: Am I looking for a pet? A show dog? or A candidate for a breeder?
In the last two cases, the average prices can range between $ 4,000 and $ 10,000.
There are many variables to take into account: The purity of the pedigree or its physical structure.
But don’t be fooled! The best thing to do is deal with a legitimate breeder. That way you will avoid many headaches.
If what you are looking for is a pet to love and that is part of the family, you can find an American Bully XXL for much less. Average prices can range from $ 2,500 to $ 5,000.
Aside from the puppy’s price, it would be best to consider the expenses that would come with it. For instance, you may want to get the essential things for your puppies like grooming tools, food, and shelter
Types of American Bully XXL
In addition to the American Bully XXL, there are currently other classes of Bully dogs that are very similar to this breed. Here we present them:
- Pocket: Smaller in size but just as muscular.
- Standard: is the model that inspires the entire race. Muscled with a powerful head of medium size they can reach up to 20 inches.
- Classic: It is the most proportionate and finest of all. It is a strong and tough animal. Males measure between 16 and 20 inches and females between 15 and 18 inches.
- Extreme: it has great muscles. It is medium in size with a powerful head.
- XL: Similar to the American Bully Classic although much larger in size. It also has good proportions with respect to its limbs.
Among the American Bully XXL, it is possible to find different colors such as brown or black. But without a doubt, the American Bully XXL Blue is the variant most sought after by caregivers: Its skin has a grayish-bluish tone with a spot on the chest.
American Bully XXL Extreme
This XXL species has a much heavier body build due to its ability to gain body mass. Their bones are thicker too. Males are between 16 and 20 inches tall while females are between 15 and 18 inches tall.
American Bully XXL puppy
The regular litters of the American Bully XXL breed are made up of 4 to 7 puppies. In the first months, they need a diet rich in protein and fat. This is very important for the healthy growth of your muscles and bones. Keep in mind that their anatomy is required to support much more weight than other dogs of the same height.
American Bully XXL Characteristics
Here are some of the most unique characteristics of the American Bully XXL dog:
- Its large head is undoubtedly the symbol of this breed. It has a great dimension due to its wide skull. The forehead of these dogs is short and they have very pronounced cheeks. You will be able to recognize them by their high ears.
- It has medium-sized eyes with an oval configuration.
- Its body is dense and concise with short legs. However, its torso is much longer compared to other Bully.
American Bully XXL Behaviour
All the breeders who were behind the emergence of this breed wanted it to be an excellent companion with intimidating physical characteristics for strangers.
That is why the American Bully XXL should not be aggressive with you or with anyone. Its temperament should be enthusiastic, kind, and friendly. An XXL American Bully stands out for being kind, happy, affectionate, fun, stable and most importantly… A loyal family pet that anyone can love.
America Bully XXL Education & Traning
It is important that you establish a good education for your American Bully XXL so that they develop good habits. Discipline firmly but at the same time gently. With this method, you can eliminate possible negative behaviors from when they are puppies.
Use positive reinforcement to encourage their success. Training should also include socializing with other animals or people and getting the puppy used to its surroundings.
Of course, do not forget the usual dog training such as training it to sit or turn and… Go find you!
There are also other exercises that your dog can enjoy… Swimming can be fun because they love to play in the water.
Use training that exercises obedience and lastly, keep the canine’s mind occupied through mental stimulation to avoid boredom.
Where Can You Buy An American XXL Bully Near You
If you are interested in adopting an American XXL bully. Below is a list of the top and leading American Bully Breeders in America with all of their information.
- American Bully Breeders In Georgia
- American Bully Breeders In New Jersey
- American Bully Breeders In Nevada
- American Bully Breeders In Ohio
- American Bully Breeders In Massachusetts
- American Bully Breeders In Pennsylvania
- American Bully Breeders In Virginia
- American Bully Breeders In Florida
- American Bully Breeders In California
- American Bully Breeders In Houston
- American Bully Breeders In Texas