If you’re searching for Cane Corso puppies for sale, you will want to choose reputable Cane Corso sellers who socialize their dogs and perform a variety of health checks.
Look no further, To help you find the best Breeders located near you, I’ve put my own list of important factors based on experience, reputation, quality, and client reviews.
Cane Corso Puppies For Sale
- Cane Corso Puppies For Sale South Carolina
- Cane Corso Puppies For Sale New York
- Cane Corso Puppies For Sale New Jersey
- Cane Corso Puppies For Sale Ohio
- Cane Corso Puppies For Sale Virginia
- Cane Corso Puppies For Sale Michigan
- Cane Corso Puppies For Sale California
- Cane Corso Puppies For Sale Pennsylvania
- Cane Corso Puppies For Sale Florida
How To Choose Cane Corso Puppies For Sale?
Novice dog owners are usually advised to choose Cane Corso puppies for sale not older than 3 months since at an older age it allegedly refuses to recognize the new owner. However, many Cane Corso owners disagree.
From their own experience, they know that even at 5 months, and a little later, the pet gets along well with all family members in the new house, if they can immediately establish contact with it.
Therefore, when buying, it is more important to pay attention to other points (especially if in the future you plan to exhibit the dog or use it for mating):
- Compliance with appearance standards. The reason for the rejection of the Cane Corso (in addition to those noted) are white, cream, chocolate colors, tan marks on any background, light iris and squint, depigmentation of the nasal lobe and eyelids, a very short tail, or its absence, elongated and soft fur …
- Availability of documents with pedigree, passports with vaccinations. At the same time, it would be good to look at the parents of the Cane Corso, to find out about their health, diet. Information about the fate of the offspring is very important. You should avoid buying puppies in a line where there have already been pups with dysplasia or allergies.
- The health status of the puppy. This is a traditional examination of the coat and skin, mucous membranes, pads on the paws for injuries, diseases, parasites.
- Puppy behavior. A healthy Cane Corso is distinguished by curiosity, activity, courage, and benevolence. If it shows cowardice or aggression, it is better to refuse the purchase. Moreover, a Cane Corso with such behavior is subject to disqualification according to the standard.
How Much Do Cane Corso Puppies For Sale?
Cane Corso puppies for sale have an average price of $900-$1800. Some sellers could offer Cane Corso puppies for $2500 or even higher.
The cost of a Cane Corso puppy varies widely and depends on many factors. The price of the dog is influenced by the eminence of the breeder, as well as the availability of working and exhibition certificates from the parent couple.
Aside from the puppy’s price, it would be best to consider the expenses that would come with it. For instance, you may want to get the essential things for your puppies like grooming tools, food, and shelter.
Caring For a Cane Corso Puppies For Sale
After the appearance of a Cane Corso puppy in the house, it is important to provide it with the necessary conditions for normal development. You should be especially responsible when choosing high-quality food, which contains all the necessary trace elements and vitamins.
An equally important point is physical activity and walks. In puppyhood, Cane Corsos are very playful and active – with age, they become calm, measured, and can lie down most of the time.
Suitable toys are something that Cane Corso puppies definitely cannot do without. The duration of walks should be increased gradually so that the legs of babies vulnerable to diseases get used to the load.
Caring for the body of dogs of the Cane Corso breed does not take much time. It usually involves the following activities:
- Brushing about once a week. It is especially important to do this during molting periods. Short hairs can be easily removed with a brush or massage glove. Additionally, this procedure will improve blood circulation.
- The dog’s ears should be checked regularly. They must be clean and dry, odorless. In case of light dirt, it is enough to wipe them with a soft cloth or cotton pad. If sulfur, purulent discharge appears, you should contact your veterinarian. Since the ears of the Cane Corso are hanging, a procedure such as airing is also useful. To do this, just take the tip of the ear and wave it like a wing.
- To keep the teeth healthy it is good for your dog to brush them. You can also give the Cane Corso special toys. Since these dogs have strong jaws, they like to gnaw on hard objects. Care must be taken not to get a stone or something similar in the mouth of the Cane Corso.
- It is advisable to wipe the eyes with a decoction of chamomile – this will prevent them from souring.
- After walking, you need to examine the dog’s paws. Cracks and scratches should be treated with antiseptic in a timely manner. It is also helpful to regularly rub vegetable oil into the pads.
- Cane Corsos do not need frequent bathing, especially since their coat is short and hard. This should be done only in case of severe pollution once or twice a year. Dry shampoos are suitable for this purpose – they are less harmful to the coat of the Cane Corso. It is enough to wipe its paws after a walk.