If you’re searching for Belgian Malinois puppies for sale, you will want to choose reputable Belgian Malinois sellers who socialize their dogs and perform a variety of health checks.
Look no further, To help you find the best Belgian Malinois puppies for sale located near you, I’ve put my own list of important factors based on experience, reputation, quality, and client reviews.
Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale In California
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale In Florida
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale In Texas
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale In Oklahoma
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale In South Carolina
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale In Charlotte
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale Huntersville
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale Woodland Hills
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale In Rochester
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale Atlanta
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale Georgia
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale Pennsylvania
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale Ohio
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale Indiana
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale North Carolina
- Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale Illinois
How To Choose Belgian Malinois Puppies for Sale?
Before choosing a Belgian Milanois puppies for sale, you should carefully study the Belgian dog’s characteristics.
It is recommended to choose a dog only in elite specialized kennels. The breeder must provide the future owner with all the necessary documents for the animal. As a rule, in specialized kennels, customers are allowed to take a look at the puppy’s parents, as well as at its siblings. It would also be useful to have a pedigree
When choosing a puppy, you should carefully study its appearance:
- Age at least 6-7 weeks.
- The eyes should be clear, without any discharge.
- The thick coat of the animal should be well combed.
- Particular attention should be paid to the pet’s ears: there should be no purulent discharge and damage.
- The puppy should be active, show curiosity towards people. If the animal is lethargic, keeps aloof, then you should not take a puppy. It is also best not to adopt an animal if other puppies from its litter are shy and try to hide from people.
Attention. The coat of a Malinois puppy should be examined with particular care. You need to run your hand along the entire body of the dog. Its coat should not be too hard and not have bald spots. In no case should you take a Malinois with red spots on the body.
How Much Do Belgian Malinois Puppies For Sale Cost?
Belgian Malinois puppies for sale have an average price of $3000-$10000. Some Sellers could even offer Belgian Malinois puppies for $35000 or even higher.
The cost of a Belgian Malinois puppy varies widely and depends on many factors. The price of the dog is influenced by the eminence of the breeder, as well as the availability of working and exhibition certificates from the parent couple.
Aside from the puppy’s price, it would be best to consider the expenses that would come with it. For instance, you may want to get the essential things for your puppies like grooming tools, food, and shelter.
Caring For a Belgian Malinois Puppy
Long-haired Belgian Shepherds require special care.
The coat of the Malinois does not require frequent combing, so this procedure should be carried out as needed. A dog can be kept both outside the city and in an apartment.
Be sure to take into account that the animal tends to violently pursue cats, rabbits, and small rodents. Malinois needs daily active walks of at least 2 hours. For this reason, it is not recommended to start a Malinois for people who lead an inactive lifestyle or have little free time.
Reference. All Belgian Shepherds shed twice a year, in summer and winter.
Care and hygiene
Periodically, you need to wipe your dog’s eyes, clean its ears and cut ts claws. If the dog’s eyes or ears are inflamed, it must be taken to the veterinarian, otherwise, there is a chance of spreading the infection.
Between the pads of the paws, you need to cut the hair, otherwise, it will roll, and this will bring serious discomfort to the animal.
Since the Belgian coat has a thick undercoat, it is recommended to wash it no more than 1 time in 6 months.
Puppies are washed once every 1-2 months.
Last Updated on April 29, 2023 by Jessica Vanclap