If you live in California and searching for Boxer puppies for sale, you will want to choose reputable Boxer breeders in Los Angeles who socialize their dogs and perform a variety of health checks.
Look no further, To help you find the best Breeders located near, I’ve put my own list of important factors based on experience, reputation, quality, and client reviews.
This is the only way to verify that you are going to get a puppy that will live a long and healthy life.
I know that choosing a breeder is difficult, so we created our list to help you narrow down your choices!
Below is a list of the top and leading Boxer puppies Breeders in Los Angeles with all of their information.
Boxer Puppies For Sale In Los Angeles
1) Porta Caeli Boxers
- Address: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Website: https://portacaeliboxers.com/
- Phone: (323) 536-3527
2) Boxer Rescue LA
- Address: 17514 Ventura Blvd #201 OFFICE ONLY: no dogs at this location, Encino, CA 91316, United States
- Website: http://www.boxer-rescue-la.com/
- Phone Number: +13108620044
Why Buy a Boxer From The Breeder?
Once you’ve decided on a puppy of a particular breed, be sure to buy one from a good breeder. A good dog breeder is registered in a breeders association and breeds according to the rules and guidelines of the respective breed association. In addition to participating in beauty and performance shows at dog shows, this also includes health checks on their breeding dogs.
In addition, the puppies receive pedigree papers, also known as “pedigree”. These papers show which ancestors were involved in the development of the puppy and whether inbreeding was carried out.
What makes a serious dog breed?
A reputable breeder is dedicated to their breed and usually only breeds this one breed. The prices that dog breeders charge for their puppies mostly flow back into dog breeding. A profit is hardly achieved with good and species-appropriate husbandry. A serious breeder does not sell their puppies to everyone but is interested in finding the “right” family for their puppies.
How do I recognize a reputable breeder?
First, make sure that the dog breed leaves a clean and well-groomed impression. The following points can also help you buy puppies from a reputable dog breeder:
- Do all animals look lively and healthy?
- Do the puppies grow up in the family instead of having to live in a kennel outside?
- Are the parent animals on-site? Are you allowed to visit the puppies (several times)?
- Is the breeder interested in your living conditions?
- Would they like to know as precisely as possible where their puppies will live?
- Does the dog breeder take special measures to give their puppies a good start in life?
- For example, do the puppies get to know car journeys and train journeys?
- Are they used to other pets and children?
- Does the breeder grant themself a right of repurchase in the event that the buyer wants to give their dog back?
These points are indicators of a reputable breeder. In addition, you should make sure that the puppies are not over-vaccinated and dewormed before buying. Worming treatments in particular can cause permanent damage in puppies that cannot be justified by a potential benefit. If the dog breeder is critical of your questions, that is also a good sign.
Boxer Breed Overview
The Boxer dog is very balanced, obedient, brave, and loyal. It’s distinguished by honesty, lack of cunning, and deceit.
Representatives of this breed of dogs lend themselves well to training, but due to their character traits, they may not immediately respond to commands. You need to be patient and in no case use brute physical force.
Varieties of boxers
Breeders and experts identify types of boxers:
- German; animals have excellent protective qualities, a balanced character, and boundless devotion;
- American – breeding work was carried out in the USA after the Second World War; only an experienced dog breeder can see differences from standard boxers: American boxers have a slightly lighter build and a less massive head.
The German Boxer has a short and coarse coat. It does not bulge but fits snugly to the body. The breed standard allows the following colors:
- Brindle- stripes of dark or black color, with clear boundaries, are scattered on a reddish background; the presence of white marks is not forbidden;
- Fawn – any tones of red are acceptable: from light fawn to red-brown, but preference is given to medium shades of red and red.
Other colors are not recognized. Varieties such as the white or black Boxer.
How To Choose Boxer Puppy?
Before buying a puppy, you should study in detail the information about the breed. The Boxer is a serious and energetic dog that is not for everyone. It is advisable to communicate with other owners if possible to visit exhibitions.
To choose a good puppy, you should carefully examine the litter and get to know the parents. Full-fledged offspring are brought only by functionally and clinically healthy individuals. Defects in appearance, as well as temperament, are easily inherited.
For a healthy puppy:
- shiny coat without an unpleasant odor;
- eyes and ears without discharge and ulcers;
- wet and cool nose;
- live look.
Puppies should be mobile, curious, and moderately well-fed. They are not afraid of strangers and never refuse games.
How Much Does a Boxer Puppy Cost in Los Angeles?
A Boxer puppy in Los Angeles has an average price of $750-$2600. Some Breeders could even offer Boxer puppies for $3000 or even higher.
The cost of a Boxer puppy varies widely and depends on many factors. The price of the dog is influenced by the eminence of the breeder, as well as the availability of working and exhibition certificates from the parent couple.
Aside from the puppy’s price, it would be best to consider the expenses that would come with it. For instance, you may want to get the essential things for your puppies like grooming tools, food, and shelter.
Boxer Puppies For Sale Online
We hope that one of the breeders listed above can help you find your future Boxer puppy, but if for some reason that doesn’t happen you can always opt for different alternatives.
For this reason, we’ve added these alternative platforms. These platforms will help you connect with people who have Boxer puppies for sale or adoption near you. It can be a great alternative in looking for your future pup within the comfort of your home.
Finding trustworthy dog breeders, groomers, and trainers can be challenging. AKC Marketplace is your trusted resource to help make a lifetime of responsible dog ownership safe, happy, and healthy.
AKC Marketplace® is the only website that exclusively lists puppies from AKC-Registered litters, so you can choose a breeder with confidence.
Adopt A Pet
If you want to give an abandoned puppy a second chance, a shelter is definitely the place to find a dog.
Adopt a pet is North America’s largest non-profit pet adoption website. They help over 21,000 animal shelters, humane societies, SPCAs, pet rescue groups, and pet adoption agencies advertise their homeless pets to millions of adopters a month, for free.
Puppies for sale Today
Puppies Today has over a decade of experience, established in 2008. They pride themselves on connecting loving families with new furry friends and have happy customers all over the nation. They provide all of their customer’s puppy payment plans and health guarantees to ensure the best experience and peace of mind when adopting a puppy through their service.
Boxer is a dog with a formidable appearance, but a surprisingly kind soul. If you properly raise a boxer, it will become a true friend, an excellent protector of the family, and a caring nanny for children.